Wednesday, September 27, 2017

‘’Life is Beautiful” Now Available in My Online Shops

One of my very favorite art cards is available for your purchase in my three online shops. Yes, you all have seen this one, but I wanted to see it again and promote my shops and my affiliates. My original “Life is Beautiful” post is located here.


My store listings for ''Life is Beautiful'' are below. 

I hope that you will come and visit me. If you do purchase anything in any of my shops, you will receive a 20% off coupon (one-time-use) on your next purchase. This coupon is for one or more items purchased.

Thanks for dropping by. If you have any questions please contact me via email or my shops.
Aletha Jane
AJ’s Design Artz









Some affiliated links are listed below at no cost to you. The supplies for making this project were purchased by me. If you click on the pics below and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.


1 comment:


  1. Before investing any money check with the BBB. Even though there are an abundant amount of real companies that exist, many scams are also
    Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar out there. Find out as much as possible about a company before investing. If you want to make sure any potential network is credible, then check their Better Business Burea rating first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!